The government stipulates that we must publish specific information on our school website, which can be found at the links below:
Admissions arrangements: The school admissions arrangements can be found here.
Ofsted Reports: The most recent Ofsted report can be found here.
Exam Results: Information relating to exams and results can be found here.
Key stage 4 (KS4) results: Further information based on the academic year 2018-2019:
- the school's progress 8 score: 0.27
- the school's attainment 8 score: 52.6
- the percentage of pupils who've achieved a grade 5 or above in English and maths: 51%
- the percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc): 48%
- the school's EBacc average point score (APS), showing pupils' point scores across the 5 pillars of the EBacc: 4.83
- the percentage of pupils staying in education or going into employment after key stage 4 (pupil destinations): 95%
Key stage 5 (16-19) results: Further information based on the academic year 2018-19:
- progress: 0.3
- attainment: C+ (33.06 points)
Remote Education: Information about the school’s remote education provision can be found here.
Complaints Procedure: The school's complaints policy can be found here.
Pupil Premium and Covid Catch Up Funding: Details of how the school spends its pupil premium and Covid Catch up funding and the effect this has had on the attainment of the pupils who attract the funding.
Special Educational Needs (SEN) report: The school's policy for pupils with Special Educational Needs can be found here. The school's SEN information report can be found here. The school's accessibility plan can be found here.
Careers programme information: Information about the school's career programme can be found here.
Charging and remissions policies: The school's charging and remissions policy can be found here.
Vision and Values: The schools Vision and Values can be found here.
Annual reports, accounts and Executive Pay: The Annual Accounts can be found here on the Russell Education Trust website.
Paper Copies: Should a parent or carer require a copy of any of the information on our website, we will be happy to provide it free of charge. Please contact the school office via firstname.lastname@example.org.