mock exam timetables
Please click here to view the Year 10/11 Mock Exam Timetable.
Please click here to view the Year 13 Mock Exam Timetable.
revision timetable template
Please click here to view the revision timetable template.
post results fees and acess to scripts
Please see the documents and related information below regarding post result fees and access to scripts permission forms.
In preparation for next academic year, please make sure you have all the equipment you will need. You are responsible for bringing your own equipment to all your exams.
All schools have to follow the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) regulations for exams. Please read the following documents carefully:
- Instructions for conducting examinations
- Warning to candidates
- Social media
- Information to candidates – Coursework
- Information to candidates – On Screen Tests
- Information to candidates – Written exams
- Information to candidates – Non examination assessments
- Unauthorised items
- Privacy notice
- Preparing to sit your exams
- Food and Drink Policy
- FAQ - Using calculator
Examination Regulations - SEND
- Exam Access Arrangements - Essential Information for Parents/Carers
- A guide to: Effective use of (extra) time in assessments
- Effective use of a laptop
- Effective use of a reader
- Effective use of a scribe
- Effective use of supervised breaks
The school’s Exams Officer is Mrs Ashton and the Exams Assistant is Mrs Bainbridge
Students can find them in the Exams Office, which is in CF25.
They can be reached as follows for any queries or concerns you may have:
Telephone 0117 959 7200