Welcome to FoBFS
The Friends of Bristol Free School (FoBFS) is a charitable organisation, consisting of a group of active parents, carers and teachers who fund raise on behalf of the school, typically by supporting school and social events.
Our core aim is to raise money to be spent on equipment and experiences for students across all year groups, which cannot be easily funded through the school budget.
The Aims of FoBFS (PTA Constitution):
- To help build the school community and advance the education of pupils in the school, in particular by:
- To support the ethos and aims of BFS; especially community involvement
- To enable interested groups or individuals to contribute to the school community
- Fundraising events.
- To provide additional resources/treats that cannot be funded from the school budget
FoBFS Committee Members:
- Chair - Dudley Trueman
- Treasurer - Diane Warren
- Secretary - Alison Hayman
- Committee member - Helen Hollick
- Committee member - Kirst Foord
- Committee member - Sally Cook
- Committee member - Sharon Davies
How to Contact Us
The COVID-19 pandemic hinders the ability to hold face to face social events. However, we continue to raise funds online and will support school events as soon as it is safe to do so.
- To keep up to date on FoBFS news please follow us on Facebook or contact us at our school email for fundraising ideas or if you need help signing up to Amazon Smile or EasyFundraising.
- Facebook: Friends of Bristol Free School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you help FoBFS raise funds for the school?
Help raise funds simply by doing your everyday online shopping with over 4,000 big name retailers like Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Did you know, you can also raise donations for us if you shop online for travel, car insurance, mobile phone contracts, energy suppliers and many more.
Every time you shop, we receive a small donation to say, “thank you” and it’s completely free for you!
We want to raise as much money for the school as possible, so please sign-up to one (or both) of the two fundraising platforms that we support.
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.co.uk
The sign-up process is easy, but please contact us if you need any help.